From all of us at the Foundation, we wish you a peaceful end to the holiday season and a great start to 2013. For almost 19 years, Dr. Epstein has been committed to bringing patients the most advanced techniques in facial plastic and hair restoration surgery. His focus is not always on the “newest” techniques, but rather those that are proven to be safe, effective, and the best for each patient. Our new doctor, Anthony Bared, MD, holds that same philosophy, being committed to every patients’ best interests.
Dr. Epstein and Bared are proud to bring to you, our valued patient, a variety of “state of the art” treatments and procedures for the coming year to help you look and feel your best:
- FUE Hair Transplants– as performed by Dr. Epstein now for over 5 years, the Follicular Unit Extraction technique avoids altogether any linear donor site incision scar. Dr. Epstein now utilizes the Powered SafeScribe® system. Developed by his colleague in Colorado, the SafeScribe® combines the best in human touch with technologic innovation, resulting in the highest possible percentage of hair regrowth.
- Cosmetic and Functional Nasal Surgery – whether it is a primary rhinoplasty or one to repair the results from a prior procedure, Dr. Epstein utilizes computer imaging for every patient to create results that his patients feel capture their goals as well as helping to restore/maintain breathing. Now Dr. Bared, a facial plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist like Dr. Epstein, is proud to provide the finest in rhinoplasty. Further, Dr. Bared accepts a variety of medical insurance for septoplasty and septorhinoplasty to improve breathing issues.
- The Virtually Instantaneous Hairline Advancement/Forehead Shortening Procedure – a 90 minute procedure that Dr. Epstein has been instrumental in developing that allows women with sufficiently elastic scalps to have their overly high hairline brought forward by as much as 2 inches.
- Fat Grafting, Fat Removal – as discussed in our last email newsletter, a variety of techniques for both restoring facial volume, as well as eliminating undesirable fullness/fat in the face and neck are now available. Dr. Bared specializes in adding volume to the face through fat transfer, while Dr. Epstein provides buccal fat removal to make naturally chubby cheeks more slender and refined.
- Botox & Dysport, Juvederm & Perlane, Radiesse & Sculptra, now administered with the newest “safe” delivery system, using non-sharp injection needles to minimize bruising and complications. Join us for monthly Liquid Thursdays, or another day, to take advantage of specials and free goodie bags.
- Likely The Most Experienced Hair Transplant Team ANYWHERE – 18 assistants averaging over 9 years working with Dr. Epstein, providing truly impressive hair restoration for both men and women, including but not limited to large 3000 plus graft procedures for advanced hair loss, repair of prior unaesthetic hair transplants, eyebrow and beard restoration, and the linear incision-free FUE technique.
- Facial Rejuvenation for Men and Women – facelifts, browlifts, eyelid procedures, and more. Drs. Bared and Epstein are experienced in the most proven techniques.
- Touch MD and Computer Imaging – a fully integrated computer guided consultation tool that allows our patients to best understand the cosmetic procedure(s) of their choice, as well as provide realistic and invaluable imaging of rhinoplasty results.
To learn more about these and any other procedures in which you may be interested, please contact us at [email protected] or call 305-666-1774. Dr. Bared is now meeting with and treating patients on a regular basis. You can also view our websites including: www.foundhair.com; www.plasticsurgeryoftheface.com; and www.justformenplasticsurgery.com to learn more.