The field of plastic surgery has had some incredible developments in new procedures over the past several years. Examples include Botox® injections for wrinkles, laser skin resurfacing, and endoscopic techniques. In addition, the results of more conventional procedures have dramatically improved due to refinements in technique. Examples include “open” rhinoplasty for refinement in cosmetic nasal surgery, and deep plane facelift techniques for more natural and longer lasting results, and follicular unit micrografting for undetectable results in hair transplantation.
Our surgeons utilize new state-of-the-art techniques only after they have proven their value through scientific analysis and his own personal observations.
- Rhinoplasty and Septorhinoplasty: Cosmetic and functional nasal surgery
- Blepharoplasty and Browlifting: Cosmetic surgery of the eyelids and eye region endoscopic forehead lift
- Surgery of the Neck and Aging Face: Facelift (rhytidectomy) and necklift liposuction of the neck
- Otoplasty: Surgery for protruding ears
- Surgical Hair Restoration for Men and Women
- Plasty Surgery for Men
- Injectables: Non-Surgical Treatments: Fillers and Muscle Relaxing Agents
- Laser and Chemical Skin Resurfacing: Nonsurgical treatment of aging skin
- Chin Implants
- Lip Sculpting and Repair
- Revision Surgery: Repair of the results of prior plastic surgery
- Computer Imaging
- Ulthera: Non-Surgical Permanent Facial and Neck Rejuvenation