Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS has been recognized for the past 20 years as a leader in the fields of facial plastic surgery and surgical hair restoration. During this time, in addition to performing over 10,000 procedures, he has served as President of the Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, taught residents and facial plastic fellows at the University of Miami, and lectured and written about his techniques nationally and internationally.
By working within just a small area – the face and neck- he has been able to achieve expertise in his field. He does not perform breast or body work – but only rhinoplasty, facelifts, necklifts, browlifts, otoplasty, and blepharoplasty, as well as surgical hair restoration. Click here to see for yourself the results he achieves in these procedures. Dr. Epstein is triple board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology, and American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, and has achieved the esteemed title of Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Through his Foundation for Hair Restoration and Plastic Surgery, Dr. Epstein has become one of the most selected surgeons in the country, due to the factors that help him stand out:
- He has maintained his own private practice to assure personalized patient care.
- He regularly publishes and lectures at national and international meetings, and is at the forefront of emerging technologies.
- His approach is to achieve natural appearing results, with an emphasis on complementing facial harmony for each patient.
- He works exclusively out of his own accredited facilities that assure safety in a comfortable and professional environment.
- Reparative work – he has particular expertise in revision surgery, especially in rhinoplasty and facelifts.